The Urban Resilience program welcomes ULI members to get involved in a number of ways via Navigator, including:
- Nominating resilient projects, policies, or resources to be included in this library of project briefs. ULI welcomes new submissions and can provide support with research and writing, if sufficient access to background data is provided;
- Serving as a panelist on a technical assistance panel or Advisory Services panel, advising a city on a complex land use challenge related to resilience;
- Volunteering as a speaker/expert for local and national events;
- Recommending subjects of interest for research or programming; and
- Hosting or attending district council events or projects focused on resilience.